[bksvol-discuss] books awaiting approval

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 12:07:21 -0700 (PDT)

Jim,

SInce your renewal date is so close, I suggest you
write to volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (which seems to be a
change; I thought we were supposed to write to
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, but I don't find that on the
volunteer home page) or john.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx and ask
them to please expedite the approval of those books,
giving them the titles, of course, because you need
the credits for renewal. They used to be very good at
doing that when asked, and I'm sure they still are,
since these people seem to be really on the ball.

Cindy