[bksvol-discuss] Re: books added to the collection

  • From: jlc <whoschu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 15:19:56 -0700 (PDT)

Charisma,
The reject was one that came to me with some pages of text I could not decipher
and the scanner no longer had the book and I couldn't find it on Google or
other
Net sites, so it couldn't be fixed. Since it was about 8 pages out of 300 and
it
was an early book I worked on, I submitted it after proofreading with a list of
the problems. Now I know that's a no-no and I would come to this list (which I
had not yet joined) and ask for some help. I also didn't know before then that
you could sometimes contact the scanner, which I did with a later project. Hope
that helps! Julie