[bksvol-discuss] books about the Armenian genocide

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

There was a wonderful book I read on the same subject. I provided a couple of
pages for someone and then kept the book and read it. It was at a juvenile or
young adult book written by a man about his grandfather's experiences avoiding
the genocide--very well-written and very readable. I don't think I validated
it, but maybe...if I didn't validate it I read it after providing pages.
Perhaps whoever scanned it will remember the title.

Cindy