[bksvol-discuss] Re: books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:40:16 -0700 (PDT)

No problem. I read these books and validate as I go,
so I'm sure to find it as I go along. Plus I always do
a spell-check whenI'm finished. As careful as I try to
be, there are always some words I'vemissed--arid could
be one, couldn't it, that wouldn't show up in a
spell-check. Thanks for the warning. the first time I
come across it I'll do a replace one at a time.

Cindy