[bksvol-discuss] Re: books

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:26:12 -0400 (EDT)

Smile, and when I finish him, heheeeeeh, I found another blind detective
from an earlier time period who may be more difficult to find, but will try.

Smile.

I do love them too, and he writes in a classic mystery style.

Oh, Cindy, check for the word "arid" it should be and.

I have been seeing it a lot lately.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council