[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookbooks

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 01:53:47 -0500

Melissa, I use OmniPage. Most of the time it recognizes columns well but
sometimes it doesn't so I prefer to make the zones myself so I can be sure.
I find it saves a lot of time in the long run so I don't have to waste time
moving things.

I just finished CookWise, finally! Way before I thought I would finish it
but I have other things I want to get done before Thanksgiving so I have
been pushing myself to do this and nothing but (except go to work, of
course!).

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Serpent's Tooth by Faye Kellerman