[bksvol-discuss] Re: book without copyright information

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:57:55 -0800 (PST)

I checked World Catalog with a couple of locations and
the only place that has the book, besides the
publisher, is alibris.

I did some research and found the following
information, which I sent to Christine offline but
will post here to save other people time, perhaps.

I did some more research. It's possible that there is
no copyright or copyright page. Medusa's Muse, the
publisher, is a small press and Traveling Blind seems
to be its first book. (www.medusasmuse.com)

I'm writing to see if there is a copyright, if you
want to wait. And I'll be going into a Barnes and
Noble bookstore around the end of this week to pickup
a book. Travelling Blind supposedly is there, and I
can look at the book and if there is a copyright page
I'll let you know. If it is confirmed that there is no
copyright, you can upload it with the account of how
you ascertained that.If you don't hear from the
submitter, and you don't want to wait, release or
reject it.

G.Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I can't get it either.
>

> Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
> and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
> juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
> Graduate Alumni Association Board
> www.guidedogs.com
>
> More than Any other time, When i hold a beloved book
> in my hand, my
> limitations fall from me, my spirit is free.
> - Helen Keller

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/