[bksvol-discuss] book with missing words

  • From: "Christine Parsons" <christine-parsons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 18:44:35 -0600

Hi all,

I'm validating Abby--Secret at Cutter Grove by Pamela Walls. The scan is really
clean, but there are clearly some words, sentences, and other fairly small
chunks of text missing in various places. I hate to ask this again so soon
about another book, but can someone find a print copy of the book and help me
figure out which words are missing? I wouldn't hesitate to do it myself, but I
don't have access to a local library. If the original submitter is on this list
and could contact me, that would work as well.

I'm not really sure how all this works yet, so if this kind of collaboration is
not common, please let me know. If it is easier, I can just release the book so
that someone who has access to the print copy can fix it up.

Christine