[bksvol-discuss] Re: book wishes

  • From: Shayla Key Parker <shaylakey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 19:37:24 -0400

Excellent. I haven't purchased copies yet. I'll wait a bit to see if anyone has a library source, and then buy them if necessary.

At 06:43 PM 6/8/2006, you wrote:

Hi,

Like Carrie, IF you don't mind the book being chopped and ran through an ADF
I would be open to doing them. Let me know if you need someone to do them.

Katie Hill
Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine