[bksvol-discuss] Re: book suggestions Re: Re: Late hours

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 19:32:06 -0800 (PST)

Allison,

It's probably too late to send this to you, but for
the girl, depending on how much you want to spend, how
about a subscription to Seventeen magazine, or is it
to longer published. But I have seen magazines geared
to teenage girls interested iin what you said she was
interested in.

If you know which Harry Potter books he hasn't read,
you could get that one. Also, if he has a Game Boy or
whatever those things are called that are so popular,
you could get a game for it, if you know what kind he
likes (I;d ask his mom).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com