[bksvol-discuss] Re: book submissions?

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 02:13:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi Joshua,

The book on floods and Crystal Memory have been nabbed, but the Dark
Beyond the Stars is still on the download list, maybe 20 from the bottom.
There are some books that stay on the download list for weeks and months,
but others get nabbed fast.  It's mostly a matter of personal preference,
I think.  People tend to nab books that they'd like to read.

Carrie