[bksvol-discuss] Re: book statistics

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:30:17 -0600

I have wonder that myself. Surely there should be a way for bookshare to know by the downloads what readers like. I know we don't need another list but outside of the wish list, how about another list just for readers telling us what they like or just for bookshare volunteers knowing what is being down loaded. I would say that readers can let us know but we have the wish list for that so that would beat the purpose of the wish list.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>