[bksvol-discuss] Re: book share's search feature

  • From: "John Diakogeorgiou" <jdiakogeorgiou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 11:56:08 -0400

True but what about by subject?

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger Loran Bailey
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 11:54 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: book share's search feature

When you search for a particular author you get a list of books in which the

words in the author's name appear in their text anywhere. If you search for
the author's name in quotation marks you will get a list of books in which
the author's name appears anywhere in the text in that exact order of words.

In either case, just before the list of results you will have options to
refine your search. One of those options is most relevant authors in a combo

box. Click on that combo box and select the name of the author you are
looking for and then the list of books returned should be only books by the
author you are looking for.

"Those who produce should have, but we know that those who produce the
most - that is, those who work hardest, and at the most difficult and most
menial tasks, have the least." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
 http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
 http://www.pathfinderpress.com