[bksvol-discuss] Re: book share keeps saying i have an error when uploading a book.

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:53:31 -0700

Hi, That clears it up for me now. Thanks a lot. I guess it's just whatever I fill in the title blank that shouldn't have punctuation.

Thanks.

Bud
Bud, The distinction needs to be made between the title of the book which you do not change unless it needs correcting because of a mis-spelling etc., and the title or name of the file. The file is where such punctuation as apostrophe can keep the file from downloading. HTH