[bksvol-discuss] Re: book share keeps saying i have an error when uploading a book.

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:16:03 -0700 (PDT)

In the title space, one puts the title accurately. But
when one downloads a book for validation and then is
ready to upload it, you have to upload the file you
were working on where it says "browse." The title of
that file might have punctuation in it or still have
the dashes from when it was downloaded. That has to be
change or it won't be accepted. When I download a book
for validation, the first thing I do is to change the
title of the file I'm working on eliminating the
dashes and shortening the title and eliminating
punctuation in the title. Then when I upload it
there's no problem.

Cindy