[bksvol-discuss] book reviews

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:22:08 -0800 (PST)

--- support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear Cindy,
>
> Thank you for reviewing Plum Bun by Jessie Redmon
> Fauset. Your review has been made available on
> Bookshare.org.  Thank you for adding valuable
> information to the Bookshare.org collection of
> accessible books!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Bookshare.org Volunteering
> Volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just got notice that my three book reviews have been
added. Apparently, judging by the note appended below
my notifcation, bookshare feels book reviews are
desirable and somewhat important. Whether John or
Gustavo or someone else reviews and adds the reviews I
do not know.

BTW, does anyone know if the jobs that were listed
have been filled, and who's taking Janice's place? I
have a friend who's been restructured out of a job and
I thought she might be interested, but I haven't been
able to find the job descriptions either at the site
or  by googling or checking monster.com