[bksvol-discuss] Re: book requests

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:25:03 -0500

I did not find any books by Bev Browning except the Grant Writing for
Dummies.

I did place a hold on

Complete Idiots Guide to Grant Writing

And

The Everything Fund Raising Book.

There was one more that said

The Only Grant Writing Book You Would ever need
But that one was checked out.

So as soon as I get these will scan them and put them up for validation.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx