[bksvol-discuss] book requests

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 02:06:08 -0500

Bev Browning has written several books, all having to do with grant development and grant proposal creation. I am currently validating Grant Writing For Dummies. If anybody can find other books by her please scan them. Be particularly careful with your setting. Please be careful with scanning settings. Carrie and I have tried twice and there is still a lot of scanos in this validation.

E.