[bksvol-discuss] Re: book request

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 00:19:11 -0400

Hi Marilyn.
    Thanks for looking. Yeah, it's pretty obscure.
Julia

On 19/10/2013 11:56 PM, Marilyn Beasley wrote:
Sorry, Julia, I looked at all of my usual haunts, and nobody has it.  It is listed on
Amazon, so I know I was typing it right, but it says it is "Unavailable and Out of
Print," a 1971 book.  Very sorry.

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx

On Oct 19, 2013, at 11:24 PM, Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone can find at their library the
following book, I'd love to ad it to the collection. The book is Maureen
Peters, Shadow of a Tudor.
Thanks, Julia