[bksvol-discuss] Re: book request

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:15:41 -0500

Dear Booksharian Friends,

Jamie, I second your opinion that this list is a perfect place to post book
wishes. Of course they belong on the wish list, but posting wishes here as well
alerts volunteers who might share a wisher's interests and result in a wish
being fulfilled sooner. It's like putting up a sign if you've lost a pet,
something that hasn't happened to me. The more places you put up your signs,
the better your chances of the right person seeing one of them and reuniting
you with your lost best friend.

Seeing what books are requested helps give me a sense of what some Booksharians
want to read and adds to my sense of community with fellow subscribers and book
lovers.

Always with love,

Lissi