[bksvol-discuss] book renewal link now shows early

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 17:10:01 -0700

 Good News: and thanks to Madeleine and Engineering
I checked my list of books out, as I do fairly frequently,and the renewal
link for Hubris was there, even though the expiration was Sept. 6. So I
happily renewed; when I went a little later to check my email I found the
expiration warning notice. So we can now renew when we think of it or when
we get the notice. yay!!! Thans again, Engineering. Youmake our lives less
frustrating and more enjoyable