[bksvol-discuss] Re: book released

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 08:35:21 -0700

I'm like you, Sue. If the book isn't "my cup of tea" I release it because the only way I know to do a really good validating job is to read the book. Of course, that's why Bookshare wouldn't have nearly as many books in its list if it were left to validators like me.
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>