[bksvol-discuss] book released

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:33:48 -0400

I went over Shameless Exploitation In Pursuit of the Common Good by Paul Newman. Someone needs a print copy here. There seem to be sections of junk characters which I do not understand. They may or may not be pictures. Also there seem to be recipes and a print copy would really help here.

Cindy this one may have your name on it. It is in txt format so pages will have to be protected by inserting appropriate page breaks too. Some are certainly missing. The stripper would have a fieldday with this on in its present form.

E.