[bksvol-discuss] book rated good, but fair quality

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:50:00 -0600

Marissa and anyone else this concerns:

I recently downloaded Heart of a Warrior by Johanna Lindsey.  The book rating
said that it was "good".  However, this book is nearly illegible.  I just
wanted to let you know about this.  If someone would be willing to resubmit it,
that would be great.  Within the book, sentences are so garbled, I couldn't
make sense of any of it and finally gave up.  I didn't know if I should send
this to the whole list or just you, Marissa, so I figured I'd send it to the
list in hopes that someone already has the book and could resubmit it. Thanks.

Lisa