[bksvol-discuss] book question

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 09:12:55 -0400

Hi all:
I recently submitted The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez, and
I see it's on Jakes new books page, but it has another submitter, but it has my
rating and my synopsus word for word.  I'm not to worried about the credit,
because I have enough to cover my subscription, but I would like it to show up
on my submitted books page.  Can Gustavo change this, or is it a permenate
thing?
Thanks.
Amber
Book blog: