[bksvol-discuss] book number two submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:19:46 -0400

The World of Samuel Adams by Donald Barr Chidsey
Who was Samuel Adams?  was he a rabble-rouser as some say?  Or was he a
palseyed man who knew how to wield  a pen and use his tongue to organize men?
Cousin to the second president of the US, John Adams, when people think of
Samuel Adams they think of the rebellions of the American Revolution... But who
was Samuel Adams, really?
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx