[bksvol-discuss] Re: book number three submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:41:12 -0400

I'm working on more books from Africa including one from the lost boys of
Sudan, and one on a boy who grew up in I believe a refugee camp, but I don't
remember in which country and went to Harvard.  Along with those, I'm working
on some medieval history, some historical fiction and let us not forget Miss
Nancy Drew!
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams