[bksvol-discuss] book number three submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:25:58 -0400

Angry Wind by Jeffery Tayler
Traveling by bus, airplane, in the back of trucks and on camel, the author
travels through the most war-torn parts of Africa. The author answers such
crucial questions as 'What do Muslims think of President Bush?' and 'Do all
Muslims and Africans hate Americans?'  Tayler travels through some of the most
remote and war-torn parts of Africa to find out.  From the corrupt dealings in
Nigeria to the war-torn areas of Mali and Chad, the author shows us the
beautiful humanity and heart-breaking inhumanity of man.

Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx