[bksvol-discuss] Re: book not marked "hold for"

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 05:25:07 -0700

Hi Vic,

I'm quite sure this is not a bug.  I explained in my previous message, but I
want to assure you that a book without a hold on it on the checkout page
that has one in the original file name is really fair game.  The hold was
removed by Bookshare staff either because the hold time expired, or because
the original proofreader or submitter of the book contacted staff and
requested that the "hold for" be removed.

Really, it's fine, I believe, for you to proofread the book.

Hhappy proofreading!

Mayrie