[bksvol-discuss] Re: book not marked "hold for"

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 07:24:15 -0500

Most likely, this means that at one time this book was held for this person, but the hold was removed for whatever reason. You can go ahead and proof it. The file name isn't the important part. I change mine all the time.

Melissa Smith

On 6/2/2010 6:55 AM, Vic Llanes wrote:
Hi All.

I need help on what to do with a book I downloaded for proofing. On the list
of books to download, there was a title: "Dragon Keeper." There was just the
title and it did not say hold for." But when I clicked download and the file
name appeared, it read,: "Hold_for_Kelly_H___The_Drago_Vicente_Llanes.rtf".
So now it has Kelly's name and my name. What do I do with this? Do I just
let it go or continue proofing the book?

Thanks

Vic