[bksvol-discuss] Re: book horselovers might be interested added to nonfiction wish list

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 11:22:54 -0500

I believe I was the one who originally requested this book last year. My mom has the book, but it is about an inch too long for my scanner. I wish I could have scanned it, though.

Melissa Smith

On 7/9/2010 2:15 AM, Judy s. wrote:
I actually owned this book, back when I could read regular books, and it was sumptuous. It is an over-sized coffee table book, so it might be hard to scan because of the size. However, the text and photos are kept separate, which would make that part of scanning pretty easy, I would think. The photos should be easy to describe, as they are all photos of Hollywood celebrities with the horses they own.

Cindy wrote:

People We Know, Horses hey Love. The photos might not be describable, but the text should be interesting. Here's a description from amazon.com: A beautifully designed, full-color photo-essay celebrating the intimate bond between some noted equestrians and the horses they own, ride, train-and love!

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List