[bksvol-discuss] Re: book ending error

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:18:42 -0400

Chop away Devora, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

- Helen Keller

----- Original Message -----
From: "Devorah Greenstein" <DGreenstein@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 2:03 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] book ending error

Okay, so I have finished the first go-through of Goffman's Stigma. One
of the chapters by the way had 122 footnotes, at the bottom of the
pages. It was a long chapter. However, I have gotten to the end, but the
person who scanned the book made an error and stuck 34 pages on from
another book, a totally different subject. It is the end of another
book, including the citations. Stigma ends on page 147, there are a few
pages of random character and then another book's pages are stuck on.

I can just delete the incorrect pages, right? I've been working with the
print copy of Stigma in front of me, because the scanned copy has had
problems and a few missing pages.

Just looking for somebody to say "yes" that is what we do when there are
incorrect pages stuck to the end of a book by mistake. I just don't want
anyone who's reviewing the book for approval to think I have chopped off
the end of "Stigma".  Suggestions?

Thanks,

Devorah

8:52 AM