[bksvol-discuss] Re: book donation

  • From: Natalia Sulca <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 21:35:23 -0400

When you post the list, may I help out with some of the scanning?
Happy Reading,

Nati

Now Reading Living Dead In Dallas by Charlaine Harris

________________________________

Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 18:07:57 -0700
From: ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: book donation
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I've had several requests to see the list, so I'll post it tomorrow.  No
guarantees about when I can get to them for processing though...
[Most of the books look like they are the soft-core, romance-y books. If anyone
is interested in basic erotica, check out Ellora's Cave publishers
(www.ellorascave.com). If you're into kinky stuff, try the Greenery Press
(www.greenerypress.com). We have books from both publishers already in the
collection.]

Carrie