[bksvol-discuss] Re: book compilations

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:58:39 -0700

Yeh, ok I think I got the overall message now that I out of many
people who don't make it a mental note out of all mental daily notes
of their own, so what, I had a brain block, sorry guys, found the
books, and have already downloaded them, so sorry for causing a stir,
yeah, I thought it was an all-in-one book because it said it was a
500-pager, sorry. Also, I've been having problems with my internet
connection, so if I'm late in responding, sorry. I'm now going to be
purchasing a a wireless adapter in order for me to do such things as
submit books, so I'll appologize in advance for my non-ignorance and
will slowly stall on submitting Kind Of Blue, after my scan is done in
the midst of chaos.

On 7/23/08, Laura Ann Grymes, LMT <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I do like 3 in one books or 4 in one to download the entire book together
> but
> doing them when they are already on bookshare will get them rejected
> individually.
>>and waste time.
>

> They are there and in great shape so no need to rescan them.
> Laura Ann

Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)