[bksvol-discuss] book category organizing?

  • From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:14:31 -0400

I was looking through religious and spiritual the other day,  it seemed
really odd to me to have fictional stories and novels amongst the bible
and commentaries and study and spiritual growth books.  Could someone
not re-organize the categories better?

Also for indexing you could have a book in several categories, but
indicate only one category to look at the book if a person wanted to see
it,  set a link to that info. rather than listing the whole thing in
each category!
Also, I noticed that several books were listed twice.  I didn't note the
titles, but will look them up if you want.

Seen on a T-shirt:
 'Keep watching: Maybe I'll do a trick.'

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx