[bksvol-discuss] Re: book available for proofing, had to release

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:35:56 -0500

Hi Jamie!

I just released the book from my checked out books, so I was not givin anything to do but hit the release link, so I'm sure the book looks untouched.

Debby

At 11:42 PM 4/21/2010, Jamie Prater wrote
Hello, Debby, thanks for your note. I'd like to proof the book as I thought it'd be a clean scan as far as text goes. What about where there were numbers like 7 that were not at the right spot? As long as those things were fixed, I'd love to have another crack at the book unless somebody else has spoken for it. Thanks for telling me this stuff. Have a blessed day.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debby Franson" <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>