[bksvol-discuss] Re: book approved

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:51:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Jake,

I see one problem with what you say here. If Gustavo
goes by the submit number of each book, then the ones
that have been sitting in the queue longer would have
an earlier, or shorter, submit number than the more
recent ones--even if they were sitting in the download
list, or on a validator's desktop before being
validated and uploaded. And if Gustavo can start with
the highest number, why couldn't he as easily start
with the lowest number?

As a queue forms, say to get into a movie or a store
before it opens or, in the war days, to get rationed
food, the ones at the head of it, who got there
earliest, get in first. With the admin queue he seems
to be going from the end of the line first. smile

Cindy