[bksvol-discuss] Re: book approval?

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:08:55 -0700

Hello Shannon Jenny,

I have called into the conference call before but it is our Lovings Pat who
got this one started. Pat sends out the information every Wednesday and the
call starts at 9:00 PM eastern time. IT is a conference service that we can
all call into and chat. The chats seem to last a good two ours so if you
don't get to call right at the beginning call in and see if others are
there.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau