[bksvol-discuss] book- about to expire ntices

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 19:42:12 -0800

Even without receiving notices I generally check my list of checked out
books (or try to ; but I a8Always* check my list when receiving a notice. I
just received a a notice that one of my books hadn't been renewed and went
to teh takeout list. I've taken it back, but that is annoying because there
was no link to click to renew, and when last checked the expiration date
was Nov. 16; today is only the 13th. At least i did receive the notice
and was able to take the file from the ready-t-checkout list, but that
was just my good luck, because, knowing (or thinking) that my checked-out
books had all been renewed, I don't often don't read the email that says
read the mail that tell me a file is about to expire. As I said I usually
check my list every day or two and so don't read the mail about it. I seem
to remember that the missing renewal link when one gets warning notices
has long been a problem; I'd have thought it would have been fixed long ago