[bksvol-discuss] Re: book

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:41:38 -0500

I certainly hope someone can find Vol II or the newest edition and submit it, Robin.

This is some really important stuff as far as literature is concerned, and to have so many examples of writings from such a variety of periods is great.

It isn't so much that the writings are complete, however, they should inspire the curious to do some further research.

By the way, I have omitted mentioning probably my favorite mystery writer: so here's a toast to Mr. Stout.

Peace,
Ernie

P.S. Ain't that Elizabethan English fun? 'Sounds but it duth arouse most pleasurable sensations.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Mandell" <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>