[bksvol-discuss] Re: book

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:21:56 -0500

You have as many weeks as you need. There's no time limit.

At 07:47 PM 02/03/2006, you wrote:
Urica, (or some such expression!)

Thank you Sue, Gerald and especially my terribly patient, Katie. I should like also to thank my wife, and our 4 dawgs; not for any particular reason.

I downloaded this blasted, so I have another week to basically read it, and do what I can to clean up an already nearly perfect book.

Peace,
Ernie