[bksvol-discuss] Re: boks-being-scanned list pdated 7/30/09

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:03:58 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Mayrie. I've deleted the books that are now in the collection

If there is a real advantage in having the different parts of a line (i.e.,
title, author, scanner & proofer I don't mind putting them on separate lines.
If I find I can'e email the list to Pavi I can separate it and send two or more
lists.
I will be working on revising the being-scanned list but it will take a while.
I some books to proof first, and some personal stuff to do, but I can work on
the list a little at a time. In the meantime I'll keep it updated and will send
it our daily, as usual. But I'd better wait until later at night. Yesterday
there ere last minute additions. smile

Cindy

Books Being Scanned List: