[bksvol-discuss] Re: blind or sighted and more about each other

  • From: "Phyllis Stevens" <catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:02:27 -0400

Mostly vending machine stuff like cokes candy, gum, chips, pastries, you know. Also had a bill changer for a while as a courtesy to the employees, but after all the machines got bill accepters on them, I let that go. The Post Master started allowing the employees to have their own coffee pot in 1997, and that was a loss of $40 to $50 per day, which was really the beginning of the end, although I kept on trying to improve stuff and hoped it would be like it was before--never happened.

catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx

add me to your MSN:

Catlady1949@xxxxxxxxxxx