[bksvol-discuss] blind or sighted and more about each other

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:28:31 -0500

I am blind with light perception only and use jaws and Kursweil but have an older copy of open book from early 2000.

I decided to change to Kursweil last year when given a choice by the state of Texas.
I love Kursweil.

anyway, just a little about me.I love computers and enjoy scanning and submitting and validating books, I like knowing the collection is building for others.

Its awesome having such a large selection of books to choose from ....I can now read whatever I want and I am really enjoying that.

I have a pet sitting business in College Station and am partners with my mom who is wonderful.
http://www.agapepetsitting.com
is our web site.

I am also about to have my license for texas for Massage therapy and love it.

Just a bit about me....Would love to learn more about you guys.

Laura Ann and Lucile Grymes Young Living Essential Oils Distributor High quality Essential Oils and personal care products http://www.youngliving.com/agapepetsitting

Agape Petsitting
Phone: 979-680-0022
http://www.agapepetsitting.com