[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages and will be scanning

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <mrod16@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 14:58:32 -0500

Thanks Mayrie and Barbara.

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mayrie ReNae
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 2:32 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages and will be scanning

Hi Monica,

If you have "keep blank pages" enabled in your recognition settings, you
needn't hit control enter to have page breaks appear around it.

As for the blank page notation.  Please surround it with square brackets.
The opening bracket is to the right of the letter p on the keyboard, and the
closing bracket is to the right of the opening bracket.

Happy scanning!

Mayrie

  _____