[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:28:06 -0700

Sarah, It's nice seeing your name on the list again and having you back volunteering. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 6:34 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

Okay, I wrote [This page is blank{ in brackets.  It seems there is no
consistency accept the brackets. That's unfortunate, but
understandable.  At least we all know brackets are the proper well
established system for setting off transcriber/editor comments. :-)
Thanks for giving me the info on blank pages.

I think why some of us find the marking of blank pages odd is because
Kurzweil users know if page numbering gets messed up, because of the set
page number feature.  I can imagine the frustration checking numbering
would be without it.

I sometimes wish I had a chance to use an opticon.  I only used one for
a few minutes in my life, so I couldn't do anything useful with it, but
know that would change with practice. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://curiousnetentity.com