[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank pages

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:15:27 -0500

It is caused by a subscripted character, and the patch in Kurzweil is
supposed to fix it.

I haven't had the problem since.

Which stupid me, by the by, whoever has Chicken Soup for the Gardener's
Soul, please contact me for a copy without all those extra pages, or I might
reject the one up there and submit a new one, but haven't seen it on the
Merissa's list so not sure where it is.

Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.