[bksvol-discuss] blank lines

  • From: Sue Stevens <sueimoogene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 10:02:59 -0500

Hi Folks,

Sorry to bring this up again but I want to be sure. I'm doing a BSO
and the page numbers are at the top with no line skipped between the
page number and the text on the page. It is my understanding that I
wouldn't need to change this because the converter will delete the
blank line anyway. Am I right/

Thanks, and Happy Labor Day to all.

Sue S.