[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank line beytween page number and text

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:31:21 -0700

Hi Cindy,

I use Kurzweil and I have the page set to match the page number of the book. If I arrow down it announces the scanned page number and if it doesn't read the book page number I put it in. Hope that's clear. I just assumed that when it announces a page number when I'm down arrowing that means the beginning of that page. Hope that's clear. I can do it easier than explain it.
Thanks for your interest.

Bud
Bud,

Do you hear or see a page break? If it just announce a
page, what does it do if a page number is missing?

Just curious. It sounds as if what you describe below
will work just fine.

Cindy

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P