[bksvol-discuss] Re: blank line and chaper headers

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:10:04 -0500

Cindy,
   With what we know about the stripper.

At the top of a page: if the first line is followed by a nonblank line then the stripper will totally ignore it. Fonts having no difference.

So

Chapter
One

will be ignored whereas

Chapter

One

will not.

So yeah, sounds like you did it fine.

HTH,
Jake
PS
Can we get a page explaining the stripper? Folks are constantly confused about the damn thing and its really annoying to keep having to work with what obviously is a somewhat flawed tool.